Serves two in large martini glasses.
- 1 lime
- 2 Tbs. White Sparkling sugar (used for cake decorating)
- 3 shots vodka (citrus flavored if desired)
- Reserved juice of one can Red Raspberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Zest the lime and toss the zest with the sugar on a flat saucer a little bit larger your martini glass rim. Cut the lime in half and reserve one slice. Juice the lime and dip the rims in the juice and then in the sugar/zest mixture to coat the rim of the glasses.
- Add the lime juice, vodka, raspberry juice and crushed ice to a cocktail shaker. Shake and pour into the prepared glasses. Garnish each with a ½ slice of lime.