Serves approximately 8-12.
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce-any type
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 minced canned chipotle peppers plus 2 Tsp. adobo sauce from the can
- 1 can Oregon Fruit Red Raspberries-drained (reserve juice for another use)
- 2 Tbs. minced fresh Cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- Combine barbecue sauce, honey, lime juice, chipotle peppers and adobo sauce in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly; stir in raspberries and cilantro.
- Place the cream cheese on a serving plate. Pour cooled sauce over the top and garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve with crackers.