Northwest Berry Cobbler made with Oregon Fruit Products
Prep time: 15 minutes Serves 16
- 1 can Oregon Fruit Blackberries drained reserve syrup
- 1 can Oregon Fruit Blueberries drained, reserve syrup
- 1 can Oregon Fruit Raspberries drained, reserve syrup
- (or you could use 3 cans of the new Berry Combo!)
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- 2 cup Quaker oats
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar, not packed
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 stick butter, melted
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Combine berries, lemon juice and zest in large bowl. In a saucepan, combine ½ cup of each syrup and the cornstarch with a wire whisk. Heat over medium high to a gentle boil until thickened and clear, whisking gently. Mix thickened syrup with fruit and spoon into a 9x 13 glass baking dish, sprayed with cooking spray.
Mix remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over fruit. Bake about 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is bubbly.
Tags: berries, cobbler, crisp, crumble, northwest