Makes 10 individual cheesecakes
2 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
½ cup sugar
1/2 cup heavy cream Dash of salt
1 tsp. vanilla
1 can Oregon Fruit Blueberries well drained and tossed with 1 Tbs flour
Meyer Lemon Sauce2 Tbs butter 1/4 cup sugar 1/4 cup water Juice 1 Meyer lemon
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until mixture boils. Skim off butter solids, if desired.
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter, press into buttered large muffin tins that have been sprayed with baking spray
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add in lemon juice, sugar, milk, salt and vanilla.
3. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
4. Fold in the drained blueberries very gently
5. Ladle filling into crust each muffin cup.
6. Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until set.
Chill completely and then freeze for 30 minutes. Pop out of the muffin tins and turn right side up
Tags: Blueberry, blueberry cheesecake, cheesecake, meyer lemon sauce