- 1/2 cup OregoN Blackberries, Blueberries, Boysenberries, Berry Combo or Red Raspberries
- 6 ounces yogurt (any variety or flavor you like).
- 2 Tbs granola* or nuts (optional)
Makes about 1 serving.
Layer half the yogurt in a parfait dish, follow by 1/4 cup of berries (remove from can with a slotted spoon), one tablespoon granola and then repeat. Store the remaining berries in a resealable container for tomorrow.
- 4 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple juice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine oats, almonds, coconut, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together honey and apple juice. Pour over oat mixture and stir to coat thoroughly.
Spread mixture in an even layer on a large baking sheet. Bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown, stirring occasionally during baking time to make sure the edges are not browning too quickly. Let cool. Store in an airtight container.Tags: Berry Combo, Blackberries, Blueberries, Boysenberries, Red Raspberries