As the year comes to a close – and what a wonderful year it has been – I wanted to take a look back at some of the great memories and blog posts we have had in 2010.
Oh, the memories:
- Creation of the Queen of Tarts. Wow, I can’t believe it’s been a year!
- Celebrating Oregon Fruit’s 75th Anniversary. After being with the company for over 14 years, I’ve been able to see how truly dedicated this company is in producing a great product for such a long period of time.
- BlogHer Food conference in October. Mingling with top food bloggers was a phenomenal experience – along with the bacon extravaganza!
Most popular recipes:
- Maple Blackberry Scones – a perfect recipe to impress your guests for breakfast.
- Fall Finds for the Kitchen – warm up your kitchen with fantastic fall colors.
- Gingerbreak Raspberry Trifle – an easy 5-step recipe that’s not only tasty, but beautiful on display.
- Blueberry Frozen Yogurt – a great way to cool down on those hot days.
For the most part, you all have quite the sweet tooth!
My hope is you’ve enjoyed 2010 as much as I have. Although, I’m excited to see what 2011 will bring for the Queen of Tarts. Here’s to bloggin’ next year!
And, if you’re having a New Year’s celebration, make sure to try these great Mocktail recipes and if you have to bring an appetizer to a NYE party, try this Raspberry Walnut Cheese Spread, a hit with peppered crackers!Tags: mocktails, New Years Eve Appetizer